Sunday 16 February 2014

Floods!!

So Surrey UK has been hit very hard this last week and my hometown has not been spared! We have been surrounded by flooding with neighbours using boats to get out of their destroyed homes. We have been extremely lucky and our house has remained dry! The community spirit has been amazing and the army, police and firemen have been here everyday helping!
 
 
On a more creative note my harry potter stickers arrived and I am so pleased with them!! For like £3.50 on Amazon I got over 400 stickers (and most are perfect size for my filofax!!) So I clearly had to add the cutest PIC of Ron and Hermione to my valentines week spread!! PS guys do u really think harry and Hermione?? Personally I'd rather have seen a fling between Harry and Luna!!!! ;)
This weeks spread was a no restriction Potter mania! See what u think!! :) ... Keep geeking peeps! Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment